Water Crisis! How Can I Save Water?
Water is sooo essential to everything! It is just as important as oxygen for the survival of human beings on the planet Earth. Though, there is 70-80% water on earth but most of it is in the form of sea water and not worth for drinking, cleaning and agriculture. Humans depend for their survival only on natural resources of clean water and natural -water cycle of the atmosphere. It is said that only 3% is fresh water, and that 3% is mostly concentrated in the polar ice caps and glaciers is available as clean water on earth, which are melting at a rapid rate!
The human body is approximately 60 percent water, brain is 70 percent water, and lungs are nearly 90 percent water. Each day, our body must replace 2.4 litres or about 2.5 quarts of water — through ingested liquid and foods. To maintain good health and proper body functions, the amount of water in the body should remain relatively constant. However, with the growing population having drastic water-intensive changing life styles, availability of clean water is becoming a serious crisis all over the world. Combine this with Global Warming and we have serious water drought.
Nilaqua 200ml bottles save the equivilant of 4 – 6 baths depending upon item. Lets break that down….
- 1 bath = 80 Litres
- 1 bottle = 480 Litres /320 Litres
- On average people bath about 2-3 times per week, that’s 156 times per year! 12,480 Litres PER PERSON!
- The average house holds 4 people – 49,920 per house per annum
…and we know what your thinking – I wash way more than that!
Based on Nilaqua’s 500ml bottles:
1 Shampoo at average 50ml per wash : 10 baths saved 800 LITRES
1 Body Wash at an average of 33ml per wash: 15 baths saved, 1200 LITRES
- Made from Recycled plastic and further recyclable!
- Water based with kind chemicals
- UK Made, quality assured and used daily in the NHS
- No aerosols, parrifins or alcohol
- Suitable for children and adults
- Vegan friendly and endorsed cruelty free
- Saves thousands of wet wipes & plastic film being binned